Overcome the challenge that “IT is too expensive”
ITBMO helps you modernize your IT business and financial management practices with our EZTBM® platform. With powerful tools, we enable your organization to explain and justify technology costs, so your business can make smarter IT decisions.
MANAGE IT COSTS BY UNIT
Understand your IT costs beyond just the cloud. With EZTBM® you can drill down by business unit to fully understand IT service, application, and consumption costs company-wide.
MAKE OPTIMIZATION DECISIONS
Leverage real-time data to help you make actionable IT optimization decisions – with instant access to IT costs, budget reports and customizable dashboards.
JUSTIFY TECH STACK GROWTH
Empower team members to realize the value of IT, not just the costs, through a service and consumption based IT model that lets you increase efficiency while reducing costs.
CONQUER INTERNAL PUSHBACK
Shift the focus from a Run-the-Business (RTB) to a Change-the-Business (CTB) internal mindset to conquer pushback, fund innovation, and invest in your best technology.
Who We Help
We enable both business and IT professionals to better manage technology costs using EZTBM® so they can thrive. With our powerful tools, you can feel empowered to make smarter tech and optimization decisions.
• Drive value conversations
• Shape the business demand
• Help optimize IT cost
• Shift focus to innovation
• Maximize IT run-grow-transform ratio
• Drive better visibility into IT costs
• Drive IT cost optimization or reduction
• Instant access to IT costs and budget reports to drive quicker decision making
• Quickly understand what drives variances
• Drive awareness of IT costs in greater level of granularity
Cost Center Owners
• More cost transparency for P&L managers
• Understand the top spend vendors
• Manage costs and plan more effectively
• Enable greater rich-full budgeting discipline that drives effective budget variance analysis
• Understand service/app costs end to end with a service-based cost model
• Drive accountability and ownership
• Drive service/app cost optimization opportunities and drive higher efficiency
• Improve maturity for business planning and IT cost allocation
Business Unit Owners
• Help BU owners understand their IT service, application consumption and costs
• Drive more value-focused conversation
• Influence IT spend across business units based on consumption and demand
• Provide better visibility to forecast data
• Drive more business aligned portfolio
IT Finance Managers
• Implement and drive a TBM discipline
• Build the TBM Office Drive consistency, practice and accountability
• Guide service and application owners to build a service-based cost model
• Drive cost transparency at financial, IT, and business level
Provide better visibility, make intelligent decisions, and manage budget plans effectively
Turn IT into a revenue driver by transforming IT from a “cost” center into an “value” center
Invest in your most crucial technology and business units with greater profitability insights
Companies everywhere trust ITBMO and our EZTBM® platform to manage their IT business and financial needs
“Thank you for helping us to implement a service-based approach to IT. This has greatly supported our cloud services single pane costs dashboard.”
CTO, Management Consulting Company
“We established an IT business management office approach for running IT like a business and it has both saved us tons and streamlined operations.”
CIO, Global Healthcare Benefits Provider
“You really simplified managing financials of our infrastructure as a service (IAAS) which has made a huge difference to how we run our business.”
IT Director, Financial Services Firm
Resources and strategies for better IT business and financial management
Send us a message
We’re here to help you bridge IT, business, and finance to create real value. So feel free to message us with any questions, comments, or ideas anytime.
Send us a message
here to help you bridge IT, business, and finance to create real
value. So feel free to message us with any questions, comments, or ideas